- You’re into one o’ them monotheistic religions where anyone who doesn’t agree with you goes to hell. I know there’s some kind of Christianity Lite that’s supposed to be tolerant and respectful of other people’s beliefs, but how exactly do you swing that when a central tenet of your faith is that you must accept Jesus as Lord and Savior in order to be saved? I’m willing to hear an explanation, but not on a date.
- You’re not a vegetarian. I know it doesn’t make sense to you, I know you think I’m a bitch for saying it, I know you can’t possibly see what difference it could possibly make in how two people get along. This is further proof that we should not go out.
- In your profile, you checked off that you would date someone of any of the long list of ethnicities – except African-American. I don’t care about your reasons.
- You have made a strong commitment to avoiding punctuation, capitalization, and spelling.
- You seem to seriously believe that expressing a preference for no liars, games, or baggage will cause the crazy women reading your profile to say “Oh, then I better not contact him.” That is so delusional it’s not even funny.
Now make that nice for yourself and go away.
Thanks to LanceArthur.com for the inspiration.